top of page

Calls for Action

Find Your Elected Officials

Non-Chicago Residents: Click here to find your state and federal representatives

Chicago Residents: Click here to find you state, federal and city representatives and Alderman

All other Municipalities:

Google search your village, town or city, and find an electeds search page to identify your local elected. If the site does not have a search tool, call the local government (city/county/village/town) hall and ask that you'd like help in identifying the name and number to your local representative.

bottom of page